Ang ibang concerned sbu. May reprimand na iyong iba or even suspension
On Mon, Sep 7, 2026 at 5:10 PM HG Greenhills Calamba <calamba@holygardens.ph> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 7, 2026 at 4:37 PM Jorge Saguinsin <jorge@holygardens.ph> wrote:
TO HG CalambaHG La UnionHG Calapan
THRU MADEL MS TINA
SUBJECT; REMINDER ON REGULAR DAILY SUBMISSION OF THE AM AND PM TEXT WHIC IS NOT HAPPENING THUS REQUIRING CONSTANT FOLLOW UP
Goal: 1. To stress the importance of clear and constant reporting2. To emphasize obedience3. To stress the importance of punctuality, the foundation of all nice traits of the person
Reality: Background
1. This post followed up the am and pm texts. - SEVERAL SBUS DID NOT REPLY2. Today, still I had to follow up and several staff came later than 8:003. Today I went to HAMP and wonder of wonder discovered: challenges in timekeeping for arrivals/dtr;None came at 7:30, they were not in uniform and had to give them a choice: ba marked absent or change into uniform
The punctuality in arrival is indicative of the character of the staff:1. Obedience and compliance2. Professionalism3. Of discipline4. Of desireable habits for success5. Planning habits
I AM SADDENED....
WTDN
1. Come early, submit reports regularly AM AND PM TEXT REPORT (Can be gmail provided contents are the same)2. The spa on communications must be the leader in compliance and arrival
LET US IMPROVE EVERYDAY
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
____I have received read, understood this gmial and I will _________________________
___Naw, this is garbage...
___Date
___SOCPN
No comments:
Post a Comment