Monday, August 24, 2026

Re: Lack of professionlism, preparedness ceisis mode always non. compliance

Subject to ccd if not done properly next week

On Sat, Aug 22, 2026 at 10:09 PM Jorge Saguinsin <jorge@holygardens.ph> wrote:
On record somebody bears the responsibility for this event.  

If somebody again brings this to govt agencies,....?!!! and  ipinagmamagaling pa.... This memo clearly establishes who must face the said govt agency.   This is the nth week this happens.  When can we end this suffering?   Thank you

We do not employ kuyog mentality here.  Knowing there is a payroll for signature, somebody should have been assigned, yanked out from interment for the messengerial work.  Gamitin ang maayos na pamamalakad at common sense...

On Sat, Aug 22, 2026 at 5:39 PM Holy Angels Morong <admin@holyangels.ph> wrote:

Dear Sir Jorge,

Good day.

I would like to respectfully explain the reason why our payroll was not submitted to Angono today for signature.

This week, I was absent for several days due to a prolonged episode of heavy bleeding that lasted for approximately 23 days. Beginning August 15. 2026, I was unable to report for work and immediately consulted my OB-GYN to determine the reason for the prolonged bleeding.

On August 19, 2026, I was feeling better because the bleeding had temporarily stopped, so I decided to report for work despite my condition because I wanted to fulfill my responsibilities, particularly the preparation of our payroll.

However, on the evening of August 19, I experienced bleeding again, which led me to return to my OB-GYN for another consultation. Since August 21, 2026, I have continued reporting to work despite still experiencing spotting because I was concerned about completing our payroll responsibilities.

I was able to finish the payroll at approximately 1:00pm. However, it was not immediately sent to Angono for signature because there was no available person whom I could ask to bring the payroll documents to Angono. All of the GT and ISG staff were in Cardona to assist with the funeral services for Joel Estacio on HMMG

At around 4:00pm, one of the GT staff, Mr. Roberto Bolante, returned from Cardona. We immediately contacted Ma’am Armi to confirm if the payroll could still be sent to Angono. After the confirmation, we decided not to proceed with sending the payroll because there was no longer enough time to reach BDO for the encashment of our salary checks.

I sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. I understand the importance of submitting the payroll on time, and I did my best to complete my responsibilities despite the circumstances.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Camille Frias
SFC
Holy Angels Memorial Park



On Sat, Aug 22, 2026 at 4:01 PM Jorge Saguinsin <jorge@holygardens.ph> wrote:
I am waiting for payroll signature of cv checks today. Until 4. And then somebody will bring the matter up to govt agency  On record

1. Am waiting for check un88til 4 
2. Was in hamp until 1130
3. For nth time guidance for sfc.
     Wed budget
     Thurs cv approval
      Fri check signing

     Nasusunod ba?

     Hindi. Why?

     Reasons excuses:
     1. May absent. Y
     2. May libing?

         Ano nangyari sa guidance ng Wed gagawin. Sa jd. ?6
division of labor!

     Tigilan kuyog system Sumunod sa proseso. Pwede?

. Sagutin

No comments:

Post a Comment